Raystede Family Learning Days
Join our free Family Learning Days every Wednesday and Thursday from 27 July to 25 August from 10am-4pm.
Collect your trail sheet and follow the clues to explore our site and learn more about our animals.
Along the trail you will also have a chance to:
- Take on animal challenges.
- Enjoy a film show in our yurt cinema.
- Take part in some arts and crafts.
Complete the trail and collect your activity pack full of fun things to do with your animals at home!
Entry is FREE but ticket booking is essential at www.raystede.org
Wednesday 27 & Thursday 28 July, Wednesday 3 & Thursday 4 August, and Wednesday 10 & Thursday 11 August
Come and discover the hidden superpowers of the Raystede residents this summer holiday on our Family Learning Days.
- Which animal is the chewing champion?
- Which animal can recognise 100 different faces?
Find out these fun facts and more, as well as having a go at testing your animal abilities.
Solve the clues to find the poos!
Wednesday 17 & Thursday 18 and Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 August
Solve the cryptic clues to find the animals that are hiding the numbers around Raystede.
- How many cryptic clues can you solve?
- Will you successfully complete the sum to discover an amazing animal poo fact?
Make a mask of your favourite animal and enjoy a film show in our education garden.